Davao Medical School Foundation was established in 1976 and it has become the first medical college of Mindanao city in the Philippines. The Davao Medical College Philippines ranking attracts most Indian students get admission from this Philippines medical college The students who want to do MBBS; DMSF is the best choice for them because Davao Medical School Foundation is allied with various reputed hospitals such as Southern Philippines Medical Centre, San Pedro hospital, and Broken Shire Memorial Hospital. This college student gets their clinical training at these hospitals. The admissions have started in Davao Medical School Foundation in June and the last date of application submission will be mid of July.
Davao Medical college Ranking
The percentage of test passing in the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination of Davao Medical School Foundation, Philippines is very high between the academic year of 2012-13 and 2016-17. There were approx. 970 students who appeared in the FMGE which is measured as higher than other countries such as Russia, Belize, Romania, Kyrgyzstan, China, Belarus, Armenia, Ukraine, Tajikistan, and Nepal.
Davao Medical School Foundation attain top ranking with the highest passing rate in FMGE. In 2019, 6 students got a position in the top 10 from Davao Medical School Foundation. In 2020, again 6 students from DMSF get their position in the top 10. This shows the outstanding and extraordinary quality of education at Davao Medical School Foundation.
The medical students of Davao Medical School Foundation always achieve top positions in Foreign Medical Graduates Examination as compared to the students who pursue their MBBS course in Russia, Belize, Armenia, Ukraine, etc.
Davao is considered the main city of Mindanao and it is a very important city in the Philippines. There are an international airport and seaport and this is the reason that it has accessibility to the entire world. Davao is the attraction point for many foreign students because of its multicultural character. This city has a very exceptional geographical location, firm peace and order, advanced infrastructure, and good socio-economic wealth.
Davao Medical college has attained 6th rank among all the medical colleges in the Philippines. Students consider to study here as they find Davao Medical college Philippines ranking to be best compared to other colleges.
Why choose Davao Medical School college to study MBBS?
- This university is a recognized medical college with MCI, WHO and CHED .
- The medium of teaching is English in Davao Medical School Foundation which is compatible with foreign students.
- This college has a great connection with the top medical universities worldwide.
- It is a safe place to pursue MBBS studies.
- This university uses a problem-based learning methodology.
- The main motive of this college is to develop the practical skills of the students.
- DMSF offers human and integral health science education and focuses on primary health care and followed by instructions, community health care, patients, and community engagement.
Davao Medical College Philippines Ranking and Highlights
- Davao Medical College fees is 5100 USD per year
- The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years
- The medium of instruction is English
- Davao Medical College world ranking holds remarkable position in world ranking.
- The Davao Medical College ranking in Philippines is 6
- The DMSF is MCI and WHO approved university
- This degree offered is doctor of medicine
MBBS course duration in Davao Medical School Foundation
Davao Medical School Foundation offers MBBS courses with a duration of 5 years 8 months to the international students. 1 year and 8 months of course duration is for BS (pre-medicine) and 4 year MD course.
Eligibility Criteria for admission
If anyone wants to get admission for the MBBS course in DMSF, the Philippines should complete some eligibility criteria:
- The student should complete the age of 18 years
- The student should pass the 12th class
- A minimum of 60% is required for SC/ST students
- Minimum of 50% in PCB for reserved category
- The student should pass the NEET examination
Davao Medical College Philippines Admissions
These steps should be followed to take admission in Davao Medical College, Philippines for MBBS Course:
- Every International students who wish to secure admission from Davao Medical college must be aware of its eligibility criteria. Eligible students will be validated ad provided admission in Davao Medical School foundation to study medicine.
- Second, an orientation program is conducted by the college for the students and their parents.
- Then, the scholarship committee interviews the applicants.
- After the selection for admission in DMSF, Philippines, the students should sign the scholarship contract of the medical college.
Documents required for admission
The students must carry these documents for the admission process:
- Passing Certificate of 11th and 12th from the recognized board
- Birth certificate
- NEET examination certificate
- Four passport size photographs
- Medical fitness document
- Payment receipt for visa fee
- Payment receipt of 1st-year tuition fees
Course offered at Davao Medical School Foundation, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (BS)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery
- Master in participatory development (MPD)
- Master in health professionals education (MHPED)
- Master in community health (MCH)
Hostel, food, and accommodation
Davao Medical School Foundation hostel and mess facility are available within campus premises for students:
- The hostel offers very comfort to all the medical students who come from various countries to pursue their MBBS course.
- It provides a very affordable hostel facility with fully furnished rooms for students
- This college provides every necessary amenity such as Wi-Fi, TV, telephone and 24 hours electricity and water facility.
- Hostels should be on a sharing basis such as bathrooms and kitchens
- The college provides good security to the students
- There is reading rooms and gymnasiums in the hostel
- The Indian students get different hostels where they can get Indian cuisines made by Indian cooks.
Davao Medical School Foundation is the perfect place to study MBBS course because of its unique features and facilities provided to their students. Indian students can choose this college to avail the benefits of advanced infrastructure, experienced instructors and it is then the most important feature that DMSF provides real-time experience with patients with various top affiliated hospitals.