Philippines MBBS College
There are many good medical colleges and universities in the Philippines that are recognized by NMC and many Indian students follow their MBBS course from there. Most students look for Philippines MBBS College as they find Philippines Medical colleges offer high quality education at affordable cost.
Preference should be given to admission to Government Medical Universities, as these Universities have Professors and Professors with a lot of experience, infrastructure and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment available. This is the first filter that every student always applies and must apply as there are lots of benefits in that case.
In addition, the government hospitals attached to the Government University have an endless number of patients visiting them and therefore a student studying at a Government University gets a higher clinical exposure, which is extremely essential. There may be a point of good infrastructure provided by the private universities but that is not all and institutes like Davao Medical School foundation also provides a very good infrastructure.
It is best not to be good at infrastructure or needy for the modern world where one thing should be identified first, the university should provide quality education for the medical field and also that university must be accredited by WHO, which is truly effective when students complete their course. It is the best time to plan correctly before moving in with your own decision. Because some universities first in case students believe that such university is recognized later at the end of the course, students are putting themselves at risk as their effort is worthless.
The student who completes his course will return to other states to carry out his clinical practice there at that time, it is a proof for the student that he has completed a medical course at the corresponding university if it is not possible that his clinical practice will not be accepted. Take the opportunity to make the right decision to choose Best Medical College in the Philippines.
Davao Medical College is most preferred medical college among Indian medical aspirants over past 10 years. There are several reasons supporting this statement for students choosing this Philippines MBBS College.
Top Reasons to Choose Philippines MBBS College
- First of all, you don’t need to learn any new languages. The official language in the Philippines is English. This means you don’t have to waste time learning a new language and do what you did: study medicine.
- Second, the climate is similar in both countries. There is no cold season in the Philippines. The average temperature is approximately 26 ° C. Since the climate is very similar, the student would not have to adapt to a new environment.
A similar climate means that the disease pattern is also the same. They will teach you similar diseases that occur in India.
- The duration of the course is 5 years. In some universities, the duration of the course can be longer, up to 6 years. This is due to the BS-MD education pattern.
- Passed the FMGE or MCI screening test: The percentage of Philippine students between 2012-14 was higher than most other countries at 24.6%.
- The quality of education is high in the Philippines. MCI’s high pass rate is proof that the studies are of excellent quality. The study pattern followed in the Philippines is the US Pattern.
Students have the opportunity to do their Post-Graduation from the United States after completing MBBS from the Philippines. Students who want to study in the United States go
- to the Philippines. After completing PG or US residency, students are not required to take the MCI screening exam.
Considering the Philippines, I would like to suggest the Davao Medical School Foundation. This university is located in the city of Davao, the third-largest city in the island nation.
Top features of Davao Medical College Philippines
- The university has a great infrastructure and has a highly developed laboratory that helps its students understand the concept.
- There is a world-class 3D simulation lab that is built first at Davao medical college.
- There is no initial donation for Indian students to apply for medical courses at Davao Medical College Philippines.
- The highly digitized modern library with separate study rooms is available to DMSF students.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with multi-kitchen clutter available for vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
- Accredited by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as the best university.
Before making a decision, you should also endeavour to find and talk to University alumni, that is, Indian students who have successfully graduated and are working in India as doctors after passing the MCI screening test.
Without erasing the MCI screening test, your degree has no value in India and you cannot practice until you erase it. It is very important that the selected college/university has a good track record on the MCI screening test.
In my opinion, characteristics such as the well-maintained high-quality staff of the laboratory for education will make the university better. Furthermore, DMSF University has excellent results in its 2015-16 academic year. Students from foreign countries prefer this university because of its attractive facilities.
The best medical school abroad for Indian students to study MBBS below 5 lakhs per year in Davao Medical college.
Davao City is one of the safest cities to live in the Philippines according to people living in the state. For DMSF Medical College admissions, please contact Neolife Education, the Principal Associate of Davao Medical College.
Indian students mostly prefer overseas universities for medical education instead of spending lakhs of money in private medical colleges in India.
Choosing abroad will cost you too, but considerably less than continuing education in India.
Today, students began to choose the Philippines as their destination for medical education over China and Russia, which was once regarded as the home of Indian students for medical courses.
Most Indian Students would prefer Davao Medical School Foundation Inc, which is actively producing higher-quality physicians for the past two decades. Additionally, Davao students have the highest passing rate on Screening tests conducted by National Medical commission.